We live in a world and age where search engine optimization (SEO) has become a digital fuel for companies and marketers who want to thrive online. One of the most important parts of SEO is content. Content is of paramount importance, especially as Google loves to reward companies that make use of Google authorship and create unique articles that are helpful to the user.
What really separates a good seo specialist in philadelphia from a great seo specialist in philadelphia is the way they write their articles. Here are 7 successful tips that can help you achieve the #1 place in your niche for the best content marketer online.
1. Perfect headlines: readers shy away from boring headlines. Interactivity is what makes a good author stand out of the crowd.
2. Appealing title: the title is probably the most important part of an article. Failing to incite your potential readers to wish to read your article might cost you huge in the long run.
3. Engaging stories: original, long-form content that includes stories and engages readers is highly appreciated by both Google and Internet users.
4. Keyword research: you still need to utilize various keyword research tools in order to see what keywords can be successfully incorporated within the article. Do not forget to add as many LSI keywords as possible and stay away from keyword stuffing.
5. On-page optimization: by cleaning HTML code, server errors, H1 headers, url structures and code loading problems, you can dramatically increase natural search results to your website or blog.
6. Social does matter: social networks are still hot. People search for good articles not only on Google, but also on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Reddit. You need to ensure that you leverage the full potential of social networks, so make sure you distribute your article across all social platforms.
7. More inbound links: links are still quite important, as they tell Google that you are still going strong. Highly-targeted inbound links from renowned sources can definitely give any philadelphia seo services specialist an edge in his niche.